Monday, October 25, 2010

Oh God, I cannot even thank You enough for this!
My feelings of - of loss, of loneliness, of doubt, You've taken it all away! How can I repay you?

My prayer with You, which had been so unreal, unfaithful- had been so superficial, is resotred, because You showed me- through Your word which I could never have - or rather, would never have really read on my own or studied on my own -Jeremiah 6-8, words of such hopelessness and admonition, and given me new life!

I can talk to You again- You've saved me, You've saved me!
Oh- I haven't felt this way in- in longer than I can rremember. I can't even type, I'm shaking so much from excitement, and I'm crying ters of gratitude, which I haven't dne since I was saved the first time, 10 years ago. Dear God, How You - how amazing You are! I can't even express it! What, what can I do to worship You? You've saved me, You've returned me to the grace I turned away from when I went on in search of worldly pleasures, in search of nothing but pleasing my self.

And here, You have restored and renewed my love of You, love I thought was gone from my heart! I love You more now than ever before, Lord God!

And not only this, but You've answered my prayers for assurance of Your love for me, of the reality of my salvation! Doubts and troubles I have had for years have melted away now! How could I possible express what this means to me? Lord, let me serve You, now and forever more! I love You, I love You, I love You!


I pray, Lord God, that anyone reading this will find the answers to their own troubles, their own doubts, and that You may both Save and Renew all those in need of either, or both!

Dear Lord, I have read about renewal, and prayed for renewal, and You are Fithful, and have answered my prayer!


To any readers: I'm sorry that this post is not truly directed towrd you, as most of them are, but I cannot possible contain my joy! I pray that all of you, and everyone may know this joy, this hope, this LIFE and LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment